- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 cups turnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, combine turnips cayenne, nutmeg, and oil. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss gently to combine.
- Arrange turnips in a single layer, and roast until golden on both sides, 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
100 calories | 6g fat | 9g carbohydrates | 4g protein – Per serving: 2 Green | 2 Condiments | 1 Healthy Fat